Friday, August 2, 2013

Whats Up?!


Well it’s been awhile. Life has been absolutely crazy and unfortunately the blog was at the bottom of my “To Do List”. Which obviously took awhile to get to! In my opinion I had some legitimate reasoning. About two weeks ago it was the end of my spring semester in college and I was flooded with finals, papers, projects and presentations. To get EVERYTHING done quickly I thought it would be a grand idea to continually stay up all night to finish my work… I took a few naps here and there but nothing compared to a good nights sleep. Well somehow I survived and did relatively well!! Once I packed up my things and journey home, ALL I did was sleep. Last week was such a blur, I had slept so much that it was hard for me to tell when I was really awake because I was unsure if I was dreaming or not! Anyway, I am back and blogging again so just stay tuned for some fun summer adventures I have planned before I head back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment